Monday

Quotes

  • Home is where our story begins
  • Home is where you bloom
  • All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother
  • To Love and be Loved is to feel the Sun from both sides
  • By small and simple things are great things brought to pass
  • Prayer changes things
  • FAMILY a journey to forever
  • You are my Sunshine
  • A home is a house with a heart inside
  • Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam
  • Hug a little, Love a lot
  • I'll rise but I refuse to shine
  • Ready or not here I grow
  • HOME is where our Story begins
  • Christ is the center of our home
  • I clean my house every other day...Today is the other day
  • Live Life Simply
  • What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's
  • FAITH*FAMILY*FRIENDS
  • It's a wonderful Life
  • Count your Blessings
  • Return with Honor
  • All because two people fell in Love
  • Our Story starts with Family
  • Our Family is raised with Love
  • Gathering room
  • Once upon a time.....They lived happily ever after
  • Families are Forever
  • Twinkle Twinkle little Star
  • Fairytales do come true
  • Girls just wanna have fun
  • Heaven's Gift
  • Princess sleep here
  • One fish Two fish Red fish Blue fish.... Dr. Seuss
  • Please be patient...God isn't finished with me yet
  • Shhh....Baby's Dreaming
  • Snips and Snails and Puppy dog tails that what little boys are made of
  • Special things come in small packages
  • A daughter is just a girl that grows up to be a friend
  • It doesn't matter if you win or loose it's how you play the game
  • It's a Girl Thing
  • What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?
  • A life without cause is a lifer without effect
  • Follow your dreams
  • Let your dreams set sail
  • Make a wish
  • Try a little Harder, Be a little Better
  • We create tomorrows by what we dream today
  • BLESSINGS..... are sure to count them
  • I am a Child of God
  • Believe
  • Eternity
  • I hope they call me on a mission
  • Life is precious handle with Prayer
  • Stand a little Taller
  • Stand ye in Holy Places
  • Faith shines brightest in the dark
  • We are Daughters of a Heavenly Father who loves us
  • I love to see the Temple....I'm going there someday
  • Search, Ponder and Pray
  • Did you thing to Pray?
  • I am a child of royal birth

No comments: